Post may contain affiliate links to materials I recommend. Read my full disclosure statement.
My first appointment with the gynecological oncologist will be May 10 in Peoria, Illinois. Here is my plan for nutritional supplements to build up my immune system while I’m healing from the hysterectomy and deciding if I’ll proceed with chemotherapy and more surgery. Many of these I’ve been taking for years, but some are new.
1. Young Living Essential Oils — diffuse and apply liberally as aromatherapy
2. Young Living Ningxia Red (2oz, 3X per day) — to provide immune support
Thorne Research – Vitamin D/K2 Liquid – Dietary Supplement with D3 and K2
Here’s research on why Vitamin D3 is important.
Floradix Iron + Herbs Liquid Extract Formula 17floz (if anemia becomes a problem)
The Iodine Crisis: What You Don’t Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life by Lynn Farrow — I want to read this
15. Kefir and Kombucha
16. Green tea — 3 cups per day
17. Bone broth — “…The marrow inside the bones contains nutrients that feed your bone marrow. And when your bone marrow is nourished, you create healthier immune cells and can better fight off colds and other viruses!”
20. Medical cannabis oil — I would like to learn more about this
21. This is how I would like to eat, adding dairy, eggs, and meat. A high protein diet helps rebuild healthy cells. It’s a good diet and is not just for people who are sick.
22. Drink 8 cups of water per day.
23. I would like to eliminate sugar from my diet. That will be difficult.
Douglas Laboratories – Magnesium Oxide 500 mg. 250 Capsules — for constipation
My next goal is to study chemo therapy and the other standard ovarian cancer treatments.