Concordia University Chicago understands and appreciates the significant advantages of a classical education and homeschooling and seeks to be a welcoming institution for those looking to continue their classical liberal arts education in a university setting. Rooted in more than 150 years of Lutheran educational tradition, Concordia-Chicago has developed a new initiative to intentionally build upon the principles that classically educated students expect at the university level.
You are invited to a campus visit day to learn more about undergraduate Classical Education program at Concordia University Chicago.
Friday, February 9
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Concordia University Chicago
River Forest, IL
Continental breakfast and full lunch provided
RSVP required by February 2
For those who wish to extend their stay, various supplemental activities are also being planned.
This initiative includes:
– Classical Liberal Studies Major/Minor
– Classical Teacher Education Minor
– CUC Honors Program
– Center for Advancement of Lutheran Liberal Arts (CALLA)
– Existing academic programs that complement Classical Education
– Welcoming environment for those who have taken part in an alternative form of education (homeschooling, online, etc)
Learn more about the programs and reserve your spot online today.