Acrobat PDF Files
Latin at Home with Artes Latinae is a booklet on how to use the
Artes Latinae curriculum. Includes a suggested course of study for learning
Latin and answers to many questions.
- 2014 Trivium
Pursuit Catalog – All our products with color pictures and descriptions.
Things to Do with Your Child Before Age Ten – This is the entire text of Chapter Eleven, along with the Table of Contents, from the book Teaching
- The Logical
Defense of the Faith – You can also purchase this booklet in our Online Catalog.
- The Logical Defense of the Faith in Spanish.
- Learning Logic at Home – visit Christian
- Eκκλησiα in the New Testament
– Eκκλησiα is the Greek word which is commonly translated “church” in English Bibles, but Eκκλησiα is more properly translated gathering, meeting, congregation, or assembly. This study covers 118 uses of the word Eκκλησiα in the Greek text of the New Testament. Read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- The Sabbath Syllogism by Harvey Bluedorn – Are we bound by moral law to observe a sabbath day?
- Homeschool Greek Volume I by Harvey Bluedorn sample pages: Text; Vocabulary Cards; Lesson Guide.
- Homeschool Greek Volume II by Harvey Bluedorn sample pages: John's Gospel Lesson One
- Teaching the Trivium: Christian Homeschooling in a Classical Style by Harvey and Laurie Bluedorn sample pages: Sample 1; Sample 2; Sample 3
- A Review of English Grammar for Students of Biblical Greek and Other Ancient Languages: A Thorough Self-Study Program For Ages Twelve Through Adult by Harvey Bluedorn -- Table of Contents and Introduction and Sample Pages
- Concerning Headship and Coverture (I Corinthians 11:2-16) by Harvey Bluedorn
- Women Praying or Prophesying Under Cover (I Corinthians 11:2-16) by Harvey Bluedorn
- The Text and Margins of Robinson and Pierpont Compared to the Text and Margins of Hodges and Farstad by Harvey Bluedorn
- The King James Version Versus Modern English Versions by Harvey Bluedorn
- The Comparative Critical Greek New Testament by Harvey Bluedorn
- A Brief (and Incomplete) Introduction to this Exegetical Translation (XT) by Harvey Bluedorn
- John 1:1-3 Exegetical Translation (XT) by Harvey Bluedorn
- John 1:4-5 Exegetical Translation (XT) by Harvey Bluedorn
- John 1:6-8 Exegetical Translation (XT) by Harvey Bluedorn
- John 1:9-10 Exegetical Translation (XT) by Harvey Bluedorn
- Philippians 4:4-9 Exegetical Translation (XT) by Harvey Bluedorn
- Compiled List of English Translations of Scripture or Scripture Portions by Harvey Bluedorn
- A Comparison of Ancient Alphabets – A chart comparing Hebrew, Greek, Latin, and English.
Homeschool Greek Volume One Audio Files
Programs for Windows
- Greek Primer
32 is a program which teaches the Greek Alphabet. It is a companion
to A Greek Alphabetarion.
It will teach and drill the student in the Greek Alphabet. (Zip file
by Harvey Bluedorn, revised by True Solutions
This program is an updated version of an old
BASIC program I wrote in 1989. In 1996, some very generous friends
at True Solutions rewrote the program for Windows 95. They put more
time into rewriting the program than I spent creating the original
version. I greatly appreciate their efforts.
- Greek Primer 32 requires Windows 95 to run.
- The Zip file you have contains Greek Primer 32. To unzip this
Zip file you must have an unzip utility, such as WinZip, or any
other unzip utility. You can get WinZip at http://www.winzip.com.
- Your unzip utility will extract the files into a directory
on your hard drive. Browse to this directory with Windows Explorer
and click twice on the ‘setup.exe’ file.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- You can now learn the Greek alphabet!
Greek Primer 32 was originally released in 1996
on three floppy disks. I have consolidated it now into one Zip file.
If you have any problems installing it onto your computer, please
contact us at: Trivium Pursuit, PMB 168, 429 Lake Park Blvd., Muscatine,
Iowa 52761, www.triviumpursuit.com. 309-537-3641.
When you first open Greek Primer 32, you are
asked to give a login name. This is for scoring your answers later.
Start learning the Greek Alphabet by reading the Introduction section
under the Lesson pop up menu. Then proceed to learning each letter
of the Greek Alphabet with the Chart, Review and Quiz. More advanced
students can learn the complete phonetic system of the Greek Alphabet
with the Lesson and Review sections under Phonetics. You can also
print out a worksheet for learning how to write the Greek alphabet.
High Resolution Images
- High Resolution Image Limited time offer. Download free print of "Planning Garden" from Johannah Bluedorn's newest book, Bless the Lord: The 103rd Psalm.
- Copyright on this image is owned by Johannah Bluedorn. All rights reserved worldwide. No form of reproduction of this image in whole or part, including copying, printing, or saving of digital image files, or the alteration or manipulation of said image files, or the reproduction, alteration, manipulation, or redistribution of prints, is authorized unless written permission is given by Johannah Bluedorn granting specific usage rights. If any of these images appear on other web sites, or if you have any information on products that are using graphics substantially similar to the images featured on the site, please notify the artist. Please contact Johannah Bluedorn by email for permissions.
- Exception: Johannah Bluedorn hereby grants permission for each family to make up to two (2) copies of this painting for personal use or display only and not for commercial use.
- In order to print the picture, some of you will need to save the image onto your hard drive and print it from there.
- Suggestion: Print this painting onto high quality photo paper using a good color printer. You can then matte and frame the print if you wish.